How To Do A Flat Bench Lying Triceps Extension:
Flat Bench Lying Triceps Extension: Targeted Muscles:
Flat Bench Lying Barbell Triceps Extension exercise targets the back of your arms. It’s an isolation exercise that helps you tone and strengthen your triceps.
Flat Bench Lying Triceps Extension:
Watch the Flat Bench Lying Triceps Extension: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform Flat Bench Lying Triceps Extension:
1. Hold the barbell with a shoulder width or narrow grip.
2. Lie down on a flat bench making sure your head is supported.
3. Raise the bar up over your head and tilt it back slightly until you feel the weight of the bar.
4. Bend your elbows to a 90 degree bend so that the bar goes just behind your head then lift to straighten your arms again.
5. Repeat all while maintaining that slightly backward angle with your upper arms.
6. Focus on the contraction of your triceps.
Check How To Lose Arm Fat (10 Min Workout)
To tone your arms, check out our How To Lose Arm Fat (10 Min Workout) video. Give it a try!
Have You Downloaded our FREE New Ultimate Live Lean Starter Guide Yet?
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
Subscribe To My FREE Live Lean TV Health, Fitness, & Nutrition YouTube Channel For More Videos:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.