How To Do A DUMBBELL REVERSE LUNGE:
DUMBBELL REVERSE LUNGE: Targeted Muscles:
The Dumbbell Reverse Lunge is a great exercise that primarily targets the quads as well as the hamstrings and glutes.
DUMBBELL REVERSE LUNGE:
Watch the DUMBBELL REVERSE LUNGE: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform DUMBBELL REVERSE LUNGE:
1. While standing with your feet hip width apart, hold a dumbbell in each hand down by your sides, with your palms facing in.
2. Perform the reverse lunge by contracting your core, then stepping back with one leg while lowering your body until your back knee almost touches the floor with your knee bent at a 90 degree angle.
3. Ensure you are keeping your upper torso straight and upright.
4. Press your feet through the ground to bring your back foot back up to standing.
5. Repeat all the reps with one leg, then switch sides and repeat.
Check Best of Both Worlds LEG WORKOUT For Strength & Mass
Build your legs, check out our Best of Both Worlds LEG WORKOUT For Strength & Mass video. Give it a try!
Have You Downloaded our FREE New Ultimate Live Lean Starter Guide Yet?
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
Subscribe To My FREE Live Lean TV Health, Fitness, & Nutrition YouTube Channel For More Videos:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.