How To Do A DUMBBELL REVERSE LUNGE WITH SINGLE ARM SHOULDER PRESS:
Live Lean Nation, on today’s exercise demonstration, I’m showing you how to do dumbbell reverse lunge with single arm shoulder press.
DUMBBELL REVERSE LUNGE WITH SINGLE ARM SHOULDER PRESS: Targeted Muscles:
The Dumbbell Reverse Lunge with Single Arm Shoulder Press is a multi-move total body exercise that primarily targets your quads as well as your glutes, hamstrings, shoulders, and core to stabilize the offset weight.
DUMBBELL REVERSE LUNGE WITH SINGLE ARM SHOULDER PRESS:
To perform DUMBBELL REVERSE LUNGE WITH SINGLE ARM SHOULDER PRESS:
1. Stand with your feet hip width apart, and grip a dumbbell in one hand with a palms facing in grip, elbow bent, and hold it up by the shoulder on the same side.
2. Perform the reverse lunge by stepping back with the leg on the same side as the dumbbell, and lower your body until your back knee almost touches the floor with your knee bent at a 90 degree angle.
3. During the reverse lunge, press the dumbbell over your head while keeping your upper torso straight and upright.
4. Lower the dumbbell under control by bending your elbow, then push your feet through the floor to get back up to a standing position.
5. Complete all the reps on that one side, then switch sides and repeat.
Check Get A Booty – Home Workout Routine For Glutes
To work your glutes, check out our Get A Booty – Home Workout Routine For Glutes video. Give it a try!
Have You Downloaded our FREE New Ultimate Live Lean Starter Guide Yet?
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
Subscribe To My FREE Live Lean TV Health, Fitness, & Nutrition YouTube Channel For More Videos:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.