Healthy Turkey Burger Recipe & Video
In this Live Lean TV edition of Brad’s Cookbook, I show you how to make a healthy turkey burger recipe along with a delicious side of cinnamon sweet potatoes and steamed broccoli. high protein breakfast that is delicious and healthy.
Healthy turkey burger recipe ingredients:
– 2 lbs of ground turkey
– 1 whole egg
– 1 egg white
– 1/2 avocado
– 1/2 small onion
– 1 cup of oats
– herbs/spices (dill, italian, pink sea salt, salt, oregano, black pepper, cayenne pepper)
– 2 tbsp olive oil
Brocolli & Sweet Potato Side:
– 1 tsp coconut oil
– 1 tsp butter
– 4 tbsp water
– 1 sweet potato (sliced)
– handful of broccoli
– balsamic vinegar
1. Mix all turkey burger ingredients in bowl.
2. Create golf ball sized turkey balls.
3. Heat frying pan greased with coconut oil over low to mid heat.
4. Add turkey balls and flatten each with a spatula to make them into discs.
5. Cook until they turn golden brown (approx. 5 mins), then flip to cook through.
Sweet Potato & Brocolli:
1. Slice sweet potato into slices.
2. In a pot, add 1 tsp of butter, 1 tsp of coconut oil, and 4 tbsp of water.
3. Heat on medium heat and add sweet potato slices. Cover and cook for 5 mins.
4. Steam broccoli.
5. Once finished…top sweet potatoes with cinnamon and top the brocolli with balsamic vinegar.
Here’s the Healthy Turkey Burger Recipe cooking video. Enjoy!
Leave a comment below if you liked this Healthy Turkey Burger Recipe.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out the Quinoa Energy Bar recipe.
Also be sure to subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube Channel so you never miss a recipe or workout!