Food Wars: 4 Criteria To Decide Which Coconut Oil Is Right For You
I’m sure by now you’ve heard of coconut oil and why you should be consuming it (if not click –> Food Wars: Cooking Oils).
Is all coconut oil created the same?
In this Live Lean TV Food Wars episode, I talk to you about the 4 criteria to decide which type of coconut oil is right for you.
4 Criteria To Find Your Coconut Oil:
1. Process – how is the coconut oil refined?
2. Taste – do you like the taste of coconut?
3. Cost – is price a major factor in your selection process?
4. Cooking – how do you intend to use the coconut oil, i.e. cooking over high heat?
I go through all 4 of these criteria in detail in today’s #LLTV Food Wars episode.
So if you’re wondering if you should you buy pure, cold pressed, extra virgin, unrefined or refined Coconut Oil…watch my video below
Food Wars: Which Coconut Oil Is The Best Type For You?
Questions For You:
– What type and brand of coconut oil do you use?
– Or should I even ask, do you use coconut oil?
Be sure to share your answers in the comment section below and share this post with your friends via the social media icons on the side or below.
Get my full PREMIUM LIVE LEAN LIFESTYLE PROGRAM, click ’”> AWAKEN THE ABS WITHIN
Check out my FREE WORKOUT VIDEOS & PRINTABLE WORKOUTS, click ’”> FREE WORKOUTS
Check out my FREE COOKING VIDEOS & RECIPES, click ’”> FREE RECIPES
Be sure to subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel so you never miss another Food Wars video.