How To Do FLAT BENCH CABLE FLYES:
FLAT BENCH CABLE FLYES: Targeted Muscles:
Flat Bench Cable Flyes are a great isolation exercise to target the chest.
FLAT BENCH CABLE FLYES:
Watch the FLAT BENCH CABLE FLYES: exercise demonstration video above.
To perform FLAT BENCH CABLE FLYES:
1. Place a flat bench between two low cable pulleys.
2. Grab the handles with your hands and lie faceup on the bench with your feet firmly planted into the ground.
3. With a palms facing in neutral grip, raise your arms straight above chest.
4. Now keeping a slight bend in your elbows, in a wide arcing motion, lower your arms out to the side until they are parallel to the ground.
5. Reverse the movement back to the starting position and squeeze your chest hard.
Check Tabata Workout: Killer Chest & Abs Tabata
To build your chest, check out our Tabata Workout: Killer Chest & Abs Tabata video. Give it a try!
Have You Downloaded our FREE New Ultimate Live Lean Starter Guide Yet?
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
Subscribe To My FREE Live Lean TV Health, Fitness, & Nutrition YouTube Channel For More Videos:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.