Delicious Post-Workout Sweet Potatoes Recipe
Sweet Potatoes Ingredients (makes 6 servings):
– 3 peeled sweet potatoes
– 1 1/2 cups of apple juice (or 1/2 cup water with 1/2 apple blended)
– 1 tsp ground cinnamon
– 1 tsp ground nutmeg
– 1 tsp lemon zest
– Juice of 1/2 lemon
– 1/2 tsp sea salt
– 3 tbsp olive oil
– Coconut oil cooking spray
Sweet Potatoes Instructions:
1. Pre-heat oven to 375F.
2. Add sweet potatoes to a saucepan and cover with water.
3. Cover the pot and bring the water to a boil.
4. Once the water is boiling, reduce the heat to low and let it simmer until the potatoes are just tender (you don’t want to overcook as you are going to be baking these in the oven).
5. While the potatoes are boiling, add apple juice, nutmeg, cinnamon, lemon zest and salt to a saucepan.
6. Simmer over low heat for a few minutes.
7. Stir in the lemon juice and olive oil to the saucepan.
8. Once sweet potatoes are tender, drain off the water and let the sweet potatoes cool down.
9. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
10. Cut sweet potatoes into bite size cubes and place them on the baking sheet (don’t pile cubes on top of each other).
11. Pour liquid over the sweet potatoes and place the baking sheet in the oven.
12. Bake for 20 minutes.
Sweet Potatoes Nutritional Information (per serving)
Protein: 2 g
Carbs: 48 g
Fat: 6 g
For more quick, healthy, and easy to prepare foods…go to LiveLeanCookbook.com and pick up my best nutrition tool to help you Live Lean.
EAT CLEAN LIVE LEAN COOKBOOK SYSTEM
You can also get access to an 8 week meal plan, with recipes, and grocery lists to supercharge your results faster.
It’s amazing the tasty snacks and meals you can come up with, using ALL READ HEALTHY INGREDIENTS!
I pity those “dieters” ruining their sustainable chances of Living Lean by eating boring foods.
Have You Downloaded our FREE New Ultimate Live Lean Starter Guide Yet?
If not, click here to go download it now. This guide takes away all the confusion with your diet and workouts as it gives you the exact meal plan, video cooking lessons, and grocery lists you need to Live Lean without being a slave in the kitchen. It also includes a FREE 4-week Hot Body Workout program.
This is the type of premium content our inner circle members at TeamLiveLean.com receive every single month.
So many of you have already download the starter guide for free and are loving the results. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, do it here.
Subscribe To My FREE Live Lean TV Health, Fitness, & Nutrition YouTube Channel For More Videos:
If you enjoyed today’s episode, make sure you subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube channel as we upload new episodes every Monday and Thursday.