Banana Raisin Protein Pancakes Recipe & Video
In this Live Lean TV edition of Brad’s Cookbook, I’m going to show you how to quickly make a high protein breakfast that is delicious and healthy. I’m talking about a Banana Raisin Protein Pancakes recipe.
Here’s the Banana Raisin Protein Pancakes recipe and cooking video. Enjoy!
Banana Raisin Protein Pancakes Recipe Ingredients:
– 1 cup egg whites
– 1 cup of steel cut oats
– 1/2 tsp cinnamon
– 1/4 tsp stevia
– 1 tbsp of coconut butter (or coconut oil)
– 1 banana
– 1/4 cup raisins
– 1/4 scoop protein powder
– 1 tbsp of greek yogurt
Banana Raisin Protein Pancakes Instructions:
1. Mix egg whites, oats, cinnamon, and stevia in a blender until it becomes a smooth paste texture.
2. Add coconut butter to a non stick frying pan over low heat.
3. Pour half the mixture in the pan and top with banana and raisins.
4. Flip the protein pancake and cook for another 20 secs.
5. Mix protein powder with greek yogurt and use it as a topping on your protein pancake.
6. Repeat until all the batter is gone.
Leave a comment below if you liked this Banana Raisin Protein Pancakes Recipe. Also, here’s the cooking video of me making them:
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out the Quinoa Energy Bar recipe.
Also be sure to subscribe to my Live Lean TV YouTube Channel so you never miss a recipe or workout!